Latest Information on the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Stay Up-to-Date on California's COVID-19 Vaccine News
CA Notify App
We are pleased to share with you that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved the emergency use of the first COVID-19 vaccine: Pfizer BioNTech. This is a major step in the fight against the coronavirus to significantly reduce the virus’ spread and save lives within our communities.
We are collaborating around the clock with the CDC, California Department of Public Health (CDPH), and local health agencies for further direction on when we can begin to offer the vaccine to the general public.
If you have symptoms and may need to be tested, schedule an appointment with your Primary Care Physician.
If you have a physician’s order for a COVID-19 test, you can schedule a drive-thru test at one of our KPC facilities.
- Hemet Global Medical Center: 951.765.4757
- Orange County Global Medical Center: 714.953.3501
If you do not have symptoms and need a test, Los Angeles, Orange, and Riverside counties have expanded their testing capacity to allow for asymptomatic testing:
We are committed to bringing you high quality healthcare in a environment.
Sumanta Chaudhuri, MD | Chief Medical Officer
KPC Health strongly encourages everyone to continue to follow the most current, evidence-based practice protocols and guidelines to stay healthy.
- Wash or sanitize your hands often, and clean frequently touched items regularly.
- Avoid close contact – stay at least 6 feet away from people who are not part of your household.
- Avoid indoor spaces that don’t allow for easy distancing of at least 6 feet between you and others, and follow new state guidance for gatherings.
- Correctly wear an appropriate face covering over your mouth and nose when outside your home and around others who are not part of your household.
Stay home and away from others if you are sick, have symptoms of COVID-19, or have been in contact with someone who is sick with or has symptoms of COVID-19.