Since 1969, Chapman Global Medical Center (CGMC), nestled between the communities of Orange and Villa Park, has provided a broad array of emergency and specialty services. Today, its 114-licensed bed facility offers state-of-the-art surgical care through its Orthopedic Institute, Neurosurgical Spine Institute, and Bariatric Medicine programs.
At the Chapman Neurosurgical Spine Institute, our well-known team of surgeons and specialists are committed to providing our patients with cutting edge treatments, covering all types of spine conditions through the use of advanced technology and minimally invasive techniques leading to the best results.
Chapman Global Medical Center is nationally recognized for its distinguished clinical care as a Blue Distinction Center for Spine Surgery. As a 2015 Healthgrades recipient for Patient Safety and 2016 Healthgrades recipient for Total Joint Replacement, our facility is committed to fulfilling preventative measures to ensure patients are protected from infectious diseases during both inpatient and outpatient visits.
Services and Programs
Chapman Global Medical Center is honored to provide the following health care services, programs, and facilities to our community:
- Center of Excellence-Accredited Bariatric Surgery Program
- Center of Excellence-Accredited Spine Surgery Program
- Chapman Orthopedic Institute
- Chapman Neurosurgical Spine Institute
- Bloodless Medicine and Surgical Program
- 24-Hour Emergency Care Services
- Outpatient Surgical Services
- Total Joint Replacement Program for Hips and Knees
- Pain Management Program
- Workers’ Compensation Services
- Discoveries Center for Senior Mental Health
- Adult Chemical Dependency Program
- Sub-Acute Long-Term Care Unit
License, Accreditation, and Governance
Chapman Global Medical Center is fully licensed by the State of California and the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) as an acute care hospital. The hospital is accredited by The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations and is governed by managing boards of local business professionals, physicians, and active community members.
2601 E. Chapman Ave.
Orange, CA 92869